1. What does Quay Business provide?
Quay Business Centre provides a wide range of services. These include:
- Secure Furnished Office
- Receptionist to greet your clients and visitors
- Professional telephone answering service in your company name
- Switchboard/reception staffed from 8:30AM – 5PM weekdays
- Print, Copy, Scan centre
- 24hr key card access
- Use of QBC Post Office box
- Secure document destruction
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Electricity, air conditioning, cleaning
- Kitchen facilities
- Complimentary tea, coffee, filtered water and biscuits
- Reduce rates for tenants on corporate boardroom and meeting rooms
- Administration Support
2. Where are your serviced offices located?
Located in the heart of Wellington CBD, you can find Quay Business centre
Level 13, Midland House
45 Johnston St
Our offices are situated in central CBD on Lambton Quay, with all major banks, cafes, shops and public transport just seconds away.
3. What hours is Quay Business open?
Reception is open weekdays from 8:30AM until 5PM. Calls for your company can be taken during these times. After hours calls can be diverted to your nominated phone number. All tenants have 24hour key card access to the building and security key for their office.
4. How can I get more information or arrange a tour of your Serviced Offices?
Visit Quay Business Centre during office hours (8:30AM – 5PM Mon-Fri) or contact reception on (04) 472 7252 to arrange an appointment.
5. How many people can a Quay Business Office accommodate?
Each office varies in size. We would recommend a maximum of 5 for the larger offices, 3 for the medium and 1-2 person for the smaller offices. The meeting room can seat 4 people while the Boardroom can comfortably seat 10 or up to 18-20 with seminar style seating.
6. How long does it take to set up an office for me?
Depending on your requirements, your office is available immediately, once the lease agreement is finalised. We work together to have your office operational by your occupation date. The phone and internet connection can take between 2 days or 1 week depending on your provider. We can assist you with this.
7. How long is a Quay Business Centre contract commitment?
Each lease agreement is negotiated to best suit your requirements, whether long term or short term. We work with you to find an arrangement that benefits both parties.
8. What are the tenancy lease arrangements?
Each lease agreement is different and negotiated according to your requirements. Generally, your lease will include the period you will occupy the office space, terms and conditions during your stay, and all information on costs associated with your stay.
9. How is a Quay Business Office more cost effective than renting my own office space?
Quay Business is your all-in-one office centre. You will have the office space, office furniture, access to secretarial or administrative support as you need, meeting and function centre available cleaning and more. We will forward accounts to you for office rental and any administrative support. Additional services are charged by usage, so you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
10. Can Quay Business provide a receptionist to answer my calls in my company name?
Yes, your Quay Business Centre receptionist will answer your calls promptly in your company name. Your incoming calls are then transferred to your home, office or mobile phone. You choose how you want to receive your messages such as voicemail, email messaging or fax.
11. How much do Quay Business serviced offices cost?
Offices vary in price depending on size and location. We also need to consider your requirements before pulling together a package that is right for you. For more information please inquire with the Office Manager on (04) 472 7252.
12. I am in town on business; can I book an office for the day?
Offices are available on a daily basis (see Hot Office) our meeting room or boardroom offer the same facilities as an individual office and are charged at an hourly rate.
13. How much is it to book the boardroom/meeting room?
The meeting room and boardroom are charged out by the hour. Costing for these are:
- Meeting room $40.00 p/hr
- Boardroom $80.00 p/hr
These prices are discounted for Quay Business Centre tenants. After hours, half day and full day rates are available on request.
Bookings can be made via email to email@example.com or by calling reception (04) 472 7252.
14. Do I need to provide my own computers?
Yes, you will need to provide your own computers, dependant on your business.
15. Is the internet provided?
As a tenant, you will be responsible for your internet and phone line requirements. For meeting and boardroom bookings we can provide wireless internet.
16. What are the initial setup costs that I will incur?
On finalising the lease agreement we ask for one-month security bond, as well as one month rent in advance. The only other costs you will incur are for the connection of your phone line and internet, which will vary depending on your provider.
17. What other services does Quay Business offer?
Quay Business Centre offers a range of executive support services and assistance. Reception services include:
- Administration, Faxing, Printing, Photocopying, Binding, Office supplies
- Courier Services, Printing and E-mail
- Business catering and refreshments
- Travel arrangements and Miscellaneous tasks
18. How many offices do you have?
Quay Business Centre offers 14 offices of different sizes, covering an area of approximately 225.11m2. Also on the floor is a comfortable reception area, boardroom, meeting room, kitchenette, shower room, mens and ladies.
19. I am interested in joining Quay Business, what is the next step?
Please register your interest by contacting the Office Manager on (04) 472 7252. A lease agreement will be discussed, then submitted for your approval.
20. Why should I choose Quay Business as my serviced office provider?
At Quay Business Centre we focus on the little things. We take care of all the little things that you can never get to, allowing you the time to work on your business.
Our service differs in that the Quay Business Centre offers business exclusivity. We discourage any competition on the floor, welcoming a friendly, yet professional and relaxed atmosphere. Our tenants are comfortable to chat in the corridor and work with their office door open. There is a great sense of camaraderie here. We also have a flexible schedule, offering after-hours work, if required. Our attitude is to exceed your expectations and if posed with a problem, find the solution.