You run your business, and we’ll run the office!
Quay Business Centre offers 14 offices of different sizes, ranging from 9.9m2 to 23.5m2. Also on the floor is a comfortable reception area, boardroom, meeting room, kitchenette, shower room, men’s and ladies’ bathroom.
Each office varies in size. We would recommend a maximum of 5 people for the larger offices, 3 for the medium and 1-2 person for the smaller offices. The meeting room can seat 4 people while the Boardroom can comfortably seat 10 or up to 18-20 with seminar style seating.
Quay Business Centre is a leading provider of creative technology-driven, ready-to-work offices, on your terms. Located centrally within the CBD with all major banks, cafes, shops and public transport just seconds away. Our services offer flexibility, suitable for individuals and businesses seeking to establish without incurring high commercial rental costs. A dynamic working environment, with excellent secretarial and business support services.
Great city views from every office
Overlooking the central city, with some amazing views of Lambton Quay, Midland Park (where you can pop down and have lunch) or the Waterfront (a favourite destination for lunchtime breaks), the serviced offices are ideal for people seeking a prestigious central location and a vibrant office culture as well.
Flexible terms mean you don’t have to take a long lease!
OVERVIEW OF INCLUSIVE SERVICES
In addition to an office suite, Quay Business Centre provide Tenants with the following:
- Office furniture to suit requirements, including executive chairs, under desk mobile unit, telephone handsets, filing cabinets and storage cabinet.
- Wireless Internet connection
- Use of Boardroom with Video Conferencing & Interactive Electronic Whiteboard
- Use of the meeting room 1 hour per week complimentary (subject to availability)
- Electricity, air conditioning, daily cleaning, building outgoings
- 24 hour access, 7 days a week. Security, privacy and confidentiality
- Receptionist to greet your clients from 8.00 am – 5.30 pm weekdays
- Telephone answering service in your company name
- Switchboard staffed from 8.00 am – 5.30 pm weekdays
- Daily mail pickup and post
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
- Use of kitchen facilities
- One office key and security card
- Shredder for confidential documents
- Secure bin for removal of confidential documents